Someone’s going to post a vacation photo every single time you go on Facebook this summer. So since we’re secretly jealous of them . . . let’s judge them.
A new survey came up with the 10 most annoying types of photos people post from their vacations:
1. A screenshot of your iPhone screen showing the temperature.
3. “Hot dog legs” . . . that’s when you take a photo lying on the beach with your knees up so your tan legs look like two hot dogs.
5. Pretending to hold up a building, like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
6. Your name written in the sand.
7. Your head sticking through a hole in one of those wooden boards with bodies painted on them, so it looks like you’ve got the body of a mermaid or carnival strongman.
9. Blue skies and palm trees.
View original post 16 more words